As a CONSULTANT ... What are the benefits?
- Opportunities and Career Advancement - Our focus is to provide consultants with opportunities to gain experience and grow as professionals. We proactively seek new opportunities for consultants well in advance of the end of their existing contract. With a primary focus on Government of Canada clients in the National Capital Region, if you are a local IT professional that is looking for career advancement, we can help.
- Support Network - We provide a unique consulting support network where you can gain access to our resources (e.g., in-house experts, contractors, reference materials) to assist with issues encountered in the field. Gone are the days of feeling that you have to "go it alone".
- Competitive Payment Terms - We strive for payment terms are the best in the industry. All of our subcontractor payments are processed by direct deposit on the first business day of the month.
- No Restrictive Covenants - We do not require our independent contractors to sign non-compete clauses in our subcontractor agreements. We treat our consultants as professionals and want them to work with us because they believe in our apporach and enjoy the opportunity to be part of our respected practice.
- Proposal Writing - Bid responses to request for proposals are prepared for our contractors by our in-house team of bid writing professionals.
- Opportunities for Networking - Many consultants comment that gone are the days where spouses and love ones were included in work related events…we see it differently. Although, we don’t operate as a mom and pop shop, we value the essence of family and hold many social gatherings throughout the year.